1.5. Provide a help page
You should plan to provide a help page.
It must provide:
- Informations that helps users to consult and use the website.
- The contact details of a person in the company who can be reached if there are any problems consulting and/or using the website.
A link to the help page must be available in the same place from all the pages in the website.
- This help page and its link can be labeled “Help”, “Navigation help”, “Assistance” or even “How to navigate”.
- An accessibility page must be provided in addition to this help page. Please note that both of these pages can be combined.
Find out more
- Three things to include in your accessibility help page.
- Examples of help and/or accessibility pages: