You are here: Homepage > AcceDe Web Guidelines > Graphic and functional accessibility guidelines > 7. Rich content and multimedia > 7.3. Provide a way of controlling the progress and the sound of all video and audio content
7.3. Provide a way of controlling the progress and the sound of all video and audio content
The following controls must be included with all video and audio content:
- Progress controls, play button and stop and/or pause button.
- Sound controls: mute/unmute sound button.
It is moreover interesting to provide for each video and audio content:
- A way to control its volume.
- Information about the current position and its total duration.
- Ways to control its progress (progress bar, fast-forward/rewind buttons, etc.).
Back to top
Phone: + 1 902 200 1009
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: +33 (0)1 45 26 77 89
Email : email@example.com
Atalan on Twitter
Atalan on LinkedIn